14 Series HE – SL Model
High Efficiency ECO-Green Pressure Washer
With the potential operational fuel savings, this product pays for itself!
Tests have proven that AaLadin’s Exclusive Patent Pending Exchange Technology uses 30% less fuel than standard hot water pressure washers saving you as much as $1,685 per year or more!
- Stack Temp on Standard Model is 150 degrees, much cooler than a standard model (925 degrees)
- Cooler Exhaust Temperature Equates to Better Fuel Efficiency
Not only does the AaLadin Eco-Green Line of Equipment Use Less Fuel, but it also:
- Reduces carbon monoxide released into the air by 47% over the standard models
- Reduces nitrogen monoxide released into the air by 39% over standard models
- Reduces nitrogen oxide released into the air by 39% over the standard models
Includes All Features of SS Plus:
- Time Delay Shutdown
- Hour Meter
- Magnetic Starter
- 0°, 15°, 25°, & 40° Quick Couple Nozzles
|Flow Output (GPM)||4||4||5|
|Pressure Ratings (PSI)||2300||3000||3000|
|Max Output Temperature||210°||210°||190°|
|Cleaning Comparison Index||18119||20693||25863|
|Fuel Consumption (GPH)||1.65||1.65||1.65|
|Burner Fuel Tank Capacity||11||11||11|
|Approximate Weight (LBS)||590||600||600|
(1) Cleaning Comparison Index – This index is used in the comparison of pressure washing equipment by taking into account the cleaning effects of water pressure, flow, and temperature on cleaning time. The Larger the cleaning comparison idex, the faster the pressure washer will clean.
(2) Fuel Consumption considers an operating duty cycle of 60%.